Lou had a BIG BIRTHDAY ~!!
Lou had a BIG birthday... click here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YRHv4fSPEUgSMbp27
Earlier I had sent a note out to all our friends an family... and we were over whelmed and over joyed at the LOVE, BLESSINGS AND WELL WISHES THAT POURED IN~!
If you haven't sent one yet.. You may. want to mail it today to get it here by the 20th ...
Wanna be part of a surprise for Lou?
Lou is going to be 80 on March 20th.
Yep, hard to believe, for sure.
We have not given out our new address to anyone until right now... so the mail box at the new apartment doesn't have any mail coming to it... yet. I'd like to have a Birthday Card Surprise moment for him. So on March 20th I'll have him get the mail for the first time. I hope it's totally STUFFED with birthday cards when he looks inside. I'll be videoing it....
If you would like to send Lou a birthday card for the big day...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YRHv4fSPEUgSMbp27
Earlier I had sent a note out to all our friends an family... and we were over whelmed and over joyed at the LOVE, BLESSINGS AND WELL WISHES THAT POURED IN~!
If you haven't sent one yet.. You may. want to mail it today to get it here by the 20th ...
Wanna be part of a surprise for Lou?
Lou is going to be 80 on March 20th.
Yep, hard to believe, for sure.
We have not given out our new address to anyone until right now... so the mail box at the new apartment doesn't have any mail coming to it... yet. I'd like to have a Birthday Card Surprise moment for him. So on March 20th I'll have him get the mail for the first time. I hope it's totally STUFFED with birthday cards when he looks inside. I'll be videoing it....
If you would like to send Lou a birthday card for the big day...
Lou Aschenbrenner
1767 20th Ave
Apt 306
Longview, WA 98632
1767 20th Ave
Apt 306
Longview, WA 98632
update: THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!
Here's some of the photo's of the cards he received:










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home