Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jeremy and Sarah had a wonderful wedding in a beautiful setting and we were blessed to be a part of their day.

As a mom, watching her son take vows that are to be for this life through eternity and seeing the happiness in their eyes, I could not have been happier for him and for them.

It's all over all too fast. But I knew it would be. In the days before the wedding, memories of the growing up years were flashing through my mind. I hunted through the albums and picked out a few to share with you and I added a few from Sarah's mom's album along with pictures of the wedding.

Jeremy and Sarah, God Bless you as you make a life's worth of memories.Click on this to view the album.
 https://picasaweb.google.com/117253848546820846335/JeremyAndSarahGrowingUpAndTheirWedding?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCO701tL2tJOdMw&feat=directlink

...and click here for pictures of the  Wedding reception in ILLINOIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home